Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- Pigmented drawing ink
- High light resistance
- Water-resistant, permanent
- Odor-free, acid-free, pH neutral
- 6 pens in case: S = 0,3 mm (indanthrene blue 247), B = brush nib (ultramarine 120, purple violet 136, iceblue 148, cobalt turquoise 153, light cobalt turquoise 154)
- Developed with professional Hand Lettering artists
- Ideal for creative letterings and typographic art
- Available as individual pen or in various assorted sets.
- Made in Germany