CASTELL 9000 - a genuinely classic pencil - was launched by Count Alexander von Faber-Castell in 1905. Its quality and finely graduated degrees of hardness have made it a firm favorite with artists and illustrators. Its lead is fully bonded with the wood surround and is therefore particularly break-resistant. The CASTELL 9000 is available in 16 different degrees of hardness, making it the ideal pencil for all technical and artistic applications.
- The Design Set contains 3 Castell 9000 pencils in hardness grades HB, 2B, 4B
- Ideally suited for drawing in the field of industrial design or fine detail drawings
- Environmentally safe water-based coating
- Extra break-resistant due to SV bonding
- Available as individual pencils or invarious assorted sets