The Goldfaber Aqua watercolor pencils convince with their soft and intense color laydown as well as outstanding color brilliance using either dry or wet techniques. All the dry drawing techniques of color pencils can be used with these watercolor pencils. Using a wet paintbrush, stunning watercolor paintings can be conjured into a motif or pattern designed with the Goldfaber Aqua. The fully watersoluble lead of the Goldfaber Aqua waterolour pencil was produced with the most innovative production technology and impresses with its excellent lightfastness.
- Fully watersoluble colors for unsurpassed watercolor effects
- The highly pigmented 3.3mm lead allows a soft and intensive color laydown
- High tip breakage resistancy through secural binding (SV)
- Easy sharpening with all common sharpeners
- New professional and high quality design in a hexagonal shape
- Available as 48 individual pencils or in various assorted sets