Albrecht Dürer artists' watercolor pencils provide artists with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. High-quality materials, combined with over 250 years of experience, have resulted in watercolor pencils that produce unsurpassed watercolor effects and vibrancy. The colored surface can be transformed with only a few fine or broad brush strokes to reveal the full and unique power of the colors. Depending on the paper being used, the pigments can be completely dissolved, and will then behave in the same way as classic watercolor paints. The paint becomes permanent when dry, enabling other layers of color to be superimposed without causing it to dissolve again.
- High quality pigments of unsurpassed light-fastness and brilliance
- Pigments dissolve completely when brushed with water
- Smooth color stroke
- Break-resistant due to special bonding process
- 48 colors and accessories in a wooden case
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets