Please Note: We are only able to repair Graf von Faber-Castell and Faber-Castell Design writing instruments within the United States. If you have another manufacturer's item, we are not able to assist you with your request. If you are located in another country, please visit www.Faber-Castell.com for a global contact listing.
If you are experiencing a problem with your Graf von Faber-Castell or Faber-Castell Design product, please send the item along to us for assessment. If the item is found faulty and within warranty guidelines, the faulty part or in some cases the item will be repaired or replaced at no charge to you. If the problem is not covered under warranty there may be a repair charge associated with your request. If this is the case, we will contact you prior to the repair to discuss the details.
- Please do not tape or glue any of the parts together.
- Empty all fountain pens of ink prior to shipping.
- Do not include any personal packaging that you would want returned.
- Original receipts and/or packaging are not necessary to return.
- Secure the item in the packaging in order to prevent any further damage in the shipping process.
- Packages should be sent insured in a protected traceable fashion. Faber-Castell is not responsible for items lost or damaged prior to receipt.
- Allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
Faber-Castell USA, Inc.
9450 Allen Drive, Suite B
Cleveland, OH 44125
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST