The PITT pastel pencils contain a high level of pigment, but are wax and oil free, and are perfectly suited for fine details in pastels. Just like the Polychromos pastel crayons they can be easily smudged to create fine color transitions and perfectly complement the pastel crayons. Only minimal fixing is required, ensuring that the pastel drawings retain their vividness of color.
- Supreme quality Pitt Pastel artists' pencils
- Excellent light resistance and color brilliance
- Grease and oil free
- Ideal for fine and elaborate details
- Can be sharpened with erasing knife 181398 or sharpening machines 180963/181463
- Available as individual pencils or in various assorted sets
- 12 pencils in a metal tin