Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- Doodle, draw and detail with this essential set of black fine-line nibs
- Perfect for creative journaling, card making and scrapbooking
- The pens work beautifully on all types of papers and even canvas
- Made from black odorless India ink that won't bleed through your pages and is waterproof, lightfast and archival for creating beautiful designs that will last a lifetime
- Just like a real paintbrush, the flexible brush nib will bend and bounce back to its original form, perfect for brush lettering and inking stamps
- The Medium nib is a 0.8mm nib for bold lines. The Superfine nib is a 0.4mm nib perfect for handwriting and detailing. The Extra Superfine nib is a 0.1mm nib for the teeny tiniest details