Ink drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques. Faber-Castell has combined all the advantages of artist's inks with the benefits of a modern, easy-to-use disposable pen - the Pitt Artist Pen. The pigmented and very lightfast drawing ink is ideal for sketches, drawings, layouts, fashion design and illustration.
- All you need for hand lettering: a graphite pencil for preliminary sketches, Pitt Artist Pen Fineliner for outlines, fine details and decorations as well as Pitt Artist Pens with brush tip for lettering, swings and fill-ins
- 9-piece set: 5 Pitt Artist Pens B = Brush tip (colors 199 black, 274 warm grey V, 272 warm grey III, 233 cold grey IV, 230 cold grey I), 1 fineliner S = 0.3 mm (color 199 black), 1 bullet nib 1.5 mm (color 199 black), 1 graphite pencil Castell 9000 B with eraser tip, 1 metal sharpener
- Developed with professional hand lettering artists
- Ideal for creative letterings and letter art
- Including a hand lettering guide with instructions and many tips