Daily Life Sketches with Goldfaber Aqua Watercolors and Color Pencils
Posted on June 11 2020
Sketch daily life objects around you with our Goldfaber collection!
Hi everyone, Mou Saha here with a daily sketch tutorial using Goldfaber Aqua Watercolor pencils and Goldfaber Color pencils.
I have made a complete materials list for you.
- Castell® 9000 Graphite Pencil Design Set - Tin of 12 - #119064
- Kneadable Art Eraser - Assorted Colors - #127321
- Goldfaber Aqua Watercolor Pencils - Tin of 48 - #114648
- Goldfaber Color Pencils - Tin of 48 - #214748
- Deluxe Water Brush - #770306
- Pitt Artist Pen® Superfine - #199 Black - #567199
- watercolor paper
Start with a light outline sketch of using the Castell 9000 pencil 2B on watercolor paper.
Add the first layer of colors to the thread skeins with Goldfaber Aqua Watercolor pencils. Think of it as a color pencil sketch filling in details in the outline from the previous step.
With the deluxe water brush, add wet touches to the drawing. Make sure not to make all the details dissolve.
When the colors are dry, add details with the Goldfaber color pencils.
Add some finishing touches with the Superfine tip Black Pitt Artist Pen.
I hope you enjoy sketching daily with the Goldfaber Aqua Watercolor and Color Pencils!