Joy! Quick Holiday Decor Canvas
Posted on December 12 2019
Hi everyone, Mou Saha here with a quick Holiday canvas décor/gift tutorial. I am working with Iridescents II Gelatos and Pitt Artist Pens® today. I have made a complete materials list for you.
Recommended Art Materials:
- Gelatos Iridescents II - 15 Piece Set - #770177
- Pitt Artist Pen® Black - Wallet of 4 (SB, SC,1.5, B) - #167139
- Pitt Artist Pen® Lettering Set - Primary - #770082
- Grip® 2001 Graphite Pencil - HB
- Kneadable Art Eraser - Grey
- Collapsible Water cup - #770310
- 5 x 7 inches canvas panel
Draw a simple Christmas tree ornament using a pencil as shown.
Color around the drawing with Iridescents II Gelatos colors Jade and Blue Topaz.
Blend the colors with a paintbrush dipped in water. Let it dry.
Go over the pencil lines with the SB black Pitt Artist Pen.
Add some color to the ornament with Canary Diamond Gelatos color. Blend softly with a wet brush.
Hand letter the word ‘Joy’ with Phthalo Blue Pitt Artist to finish the canvas.
If you celebrate Christmas, then Merry Christmas to you, or maybe Happy Hanukkah or simply Happy Holidays to you. As we wrap up 2019 and this decade, love to you all. I am so happy and grateful for my decade working with Faber-Castell and being able to continue to share my creativity with you!
With love & gratitude,