Wish! Mixed Media Canvas Art
Create mixed media magic on canvas with Gelatos®, Goldfaber Color Pencils, and Pitt Artist Pens®!
Hi everyone, Mou Saha here with a cheery canvas panel tutorial. I am working with Gelatos, Pitt Artist Pens, and Goldfaber Color Pencils. I have made a complete materials list for you.
- Gelatos® Brights- 15 Piece Set - #770169
- Grip® 2001 Graphite Pencil - HB
- Collapsible Water Cup - #770310
- Pitt Artist Pen® - Essential Art - #770075
- Goldfaber Color Pencils - Tin of 48 - #214748
- Pitt Artist Pen® Metallic - #252 Copper - #167352
- 5 x 7 inches canvas panel
Rub Gelatos color Margarita Mix to the panel background
Blend the Gelatos colors with the brush from the Gelatos kit using water. Let it dry.
Draw a feather with a pencil on the panel.
Color the feather with Snow Cone and Boysenberry. Blend with a wet brush. Let it dry.
Add details to the feather with Goldfaber Color pencil.
Write the word ‘Wish’ with the brush Pitt Artist Pen. Make some marks around the feather with the Copper Metallic Pitt Artist Pen to finish.
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial as much as I enjoyed creating it. Make a creative wish!