Gratitude: Thanksgiving Hand Lettering with Pitt Artist Pens
Posted on November 19 2019
Hi everyone, Mou Saha here with a word art tutorial that celebrates this season of Gratitude. I am working with Pitt Artist Pens and some watercolors today. I have made a complete materials list for you.
- Pitt Artist Pen® Calligraphy Subtle Tones - Set of 6
- Pitt Artist Pen® Brush - #235 Cold Grey VI
- Pitt Artist Pen® Superfine - #133 Magenta
- Pitt Artist Pen® Brush - #175 Dark Sepia
- Grip® 2001 Graphite Pencil - HB
- Kneadable Art Eraser - Grey
- 20 Minute Studio Watercolor Art for Beginners - #770805T
- Collapsible Water cup - #770310
- Watercolor paper
Pick a quote on Gratitude that you love. Start with a light pencil draft of the words on the page.
Go over the penciled words with Pitt Artist Pens in Calligraphy (C), Brush (B) and Superfine (S) tips. You can add variety by enlarging some words and minimizing others in size.
Erase pencil lines.
Make some marks around the word art with Pitt Artist Pen. You can add some colors and softness to your page by adding watercolor shapes over your marks. Just keep in mind not to add anything that might distract from the words in the quote.
If you celebrate Thanksgiving, then Happy Thanksgiving to you. I am grateful for all of you and your creativity!