Hero - Memorial Day Hand Lettering with Pitt Artist Pens
A hand lettering tutorial honoring Memorial Day heroes!
Hi everyone, Mou Saha here with a quote art tutorial using Pitt Artist Pens.
I have made a complete materials list for you.
- Castell® 9000 Graphite Pencil Design Set - Tin of 12 - #119064
- Kneadable Art Eraser - Assorted Colors - #127321
- Pitt Artist Pen® Calligraphy - #247 Indanthrene Blue - #167547
- Pitt Artist Pen® Calligraphy - #127 Pink Carmine - #167527
- Pitt Artist Pen® Superfine - #199 Black - #567199
- Watercolor paper
Start with a light sketch of how you want to arrange the words in the quote using the Castell 9000 pencil 2B on watercolor paper.
Start by writing the highlighted words with Indanthrene Blue Calligraphy tip Pitt Artist Pen.
Fill in the remaining words with Pink Carmine Calligraphy tip Pitt Artist Pen.
Add decorative touches to the highlighted words from the previous step.
Erase the pencil lines with the kneadable art eraser.
Add the author’s name with Superfine tip Black Pitt Artist Pen to finish.
I hope you enjoy practicing your own hand lettering with the calligraphy tip Pitt Artist Pens as much as I do!